Forest Woods Condo—an eco-friendly home for sustainable living.
As a socially responsible corporation, CDL is committed to environmental sustainability. It is the only developer accorded the Built Environment Leadership Platinum Award and Green Mark Platinum Champion Award, and not to mention the first developer honoured with the President’s Award for the Environment in Singapore. Sustaining its green efforts, CDL is pleased to bring you yet another of its eco masterpieces – Forest Woods Condo, a residence of beauty rising from a stunning landscape of greenery and blue waters.
Forest Woods Condo Green Features
Passive Cool Design Architecture
- Passive design approach with all blocks oriented to minimise direct west-facing apartment units
- Apartments are design with balconies other sun-shading elements such us horizontal ledges, to reduce glare and solar heat gain within the living spaces.
- Energy efficient air-conditioning provided to all units
- Provision of motion sensors top all common corridors, lift lobbies and common toilets to minimise energy consumption
- Use of environmentally friendly fas water heaters in selected units
- Use of energy efficient lighting at the landscape areas and communal facilities
- Energy efficient lifts with VVVF (Variable Voltage Variable Frequency) drive and sleep function mode to allow for low starting current during operation
- Water efficient fittings with very good ratings provided for all units
- Automatic water taps and flushing systems at common areas
- Use of automatic water efficient irrigation system with rain sensors for minimum 50% of the landscape areas
- Reduce potable water usage by harvesting rainwater and recycling for landscape irrigation
Environmental Quality and Protection
- Use of environmentally friendly products certified by approved local certification bodies
- Use of low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) paints for all internal walls to reduce indoor air pollution
Other Green Features
- Extensive and dense greenery and landscape areas
- Provision of electrical vehicle charging points and sheltered bicycle lots
- Provision of community planting area to encourage recreational gardening amongst residents
- Use of pneumatic waste collection and disposal system
- Solar powered refuse bin with compactor at selected Communal Facilities
- Provision of “Green Corner” to promote recycling and awareness for sustainable best practices.
Make this the year of positive changes. Living a greener lifestyle doesn’t have to be difficult. It can be as easy with Forest Woods eco-friendly design approach using motion sensors to minimise energy consumption. Plus, living eco-friendly will save you money! Get started living an eco-friendly life today. REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW!